Our Cacao powder is derived from creole beans that grow in the Peruvian rainforest. The raw beans are fermented and naturally sun-dried at ambient tropical temperatures below 46c. This process helps to retain vital nutrients which contribute to the quality and flavour of the cacao. Creole variety is known as 'The Queen of Cacao', renowned for its high quality and distinct flavour.
Rich source of:
- Vitamin C
Suitable For Vegans And Vegetarians.
There are many delicious ways to enjoy cacao. Its perfect to add to smoothies, or drinks such as hot chocolate. It can be used in baking as it provides a healthier alternative to sugar. For more recipe ideas have a look at our recipe page.
Directions for Use
- Blend into Smoothies, Mousses and Energy Balls
- Bake into Brownies, Cakes and Cookies
- Stir into Hot Chocolate, Porridge and Yoghurt
- 100% Organic Cacao Powder
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- No artificial colours or preservatives