Ingredients:Serves 3 - small pots
- 1/4 avocado
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp of RAWBEING organic cacao powder
- 2 tsp of RAWBEING organic maca powder
- 1tsp of honey (Optional)
- small pinch of sea salt
- ½ tsp of peppermint extract for the mint version
- ½ tsp of Sicilian lemon extract for the lemon version
- for the plain version leave out the extract
Soak the chia seeds in water for at least 10 minutes or until they form a gel.
Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Chill before serving for at least 1-2 hours.